Exercise 1: Noun Clause as Object
1. Create five sentences in which a noun clause functions as Object.
2. Apply the pronoun tests described above to demonstrate that the noun clauses really function as subjects
Penjelasan:
1. Create five sentences in which a noun clause functions as Object.
arti:1. Buat lima kalimat di mana klausa kata benda berfungsi sebagai Objek.
Klausa nomina: I don’t know that the book belongs to her. (Aku tidak tahu bahwa buku itu miliknya)
Kalimat berita: He is not sure his aunt. (Dia tidak yakin bibinya)
Klausa nomina: He presume that the woman is his aunt. (Dia menduga wanita itu adalah bibinya)
Kalimat berita: Megan is already married. (Megan sudah menikah)
Klausa nomina: I knew that Megan is already married. (Aku tahu bahwa Megan sudah menikah)
Yes/No questions: Is this her bag? (Apakah ini tasnya)
Klausa nomina: I wonder whether or not this is her bag. (Aku bertanya-tanya apakah ini tasnya atau tidak)
Yes/No questions: Is it yours? (Apakah ini milikmu)
Klausa nomina: I am not sure whether it is yours. (Aku tidak yakin apakah ini milikmu)
2.Selamat siang Nisa saya untuk teman saya
[answer.2.content]